Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth and Other RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth and Other RPs

Dreams of the modern day citizens of Final Fantasy VII mixed with old ambitions. Plus other stories we enjoy playing

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dead Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
San
Admin
San

Female Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-10-17

The Dead Talk Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Talk   The Dead Talk Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Kris
Lol I have this image in my head of them both losing it in the end game and their spirits in the planet are just sitting at a table drinking tea, no reason to be vicious or violent because both are dead and they just have to wait. Talking and complimenting each other on their plays."

san
LOL

Draco
This version of the Arunika was very cute. Sith above yeah she was.

Sonya
"A pity things took that turn. I TOLD you not to do that." light finger waggle.

Draco
I was expecting the Amazon muscle monster from last time I was blind sided!

San
"I suppose if I said 'please stay here this time," you'd ignore me.

Draco
Afraid so. I gave up on begging you to discount this mission of yours two iterations ago.

Sonya
"Of course." Sips tea."I'm guessing it'll take a centery or two for the planet to unwind enough to cross back, so we might as well get comfortable."

Draco
I'd offer to play chess but it's lost its novelty after playing so many rounds of the ultra real multi dimensional version.

Sonya
"It does lose it's appeal after a while. I suppose we could try... what is that card game everyone plays when they kill time? Poker?"

Draco
Well I snuck this back. Pulls out his and her PHS. It's got a couple co op games on it.

Sonya
"Can't take it with you," she gives a rare smile and takes it to scroll through events. "A pity this will be outdated by the tame we go back. I finally got this thing the way I liked it."

Draco
Ya know, what if this time they solve the problem before we are needed.

Sonya
"There will always be some problem. I'm sure we'll each find something to latch onto next."

Draco
Let me ask you. Do you think he will actually come back? And if so why do we never see him here

Sonya
"Eventually. When he gets tired of wearing the planet down with pawns first."

Draco
I'm betting... he said thinking it over. Next time he is going to go out hard, and bring back Mother.

Sonya
"Oh I don't doubt it." she nodded. "They have been laying out the seeds for years. It's only a metter of time before they pick either their version of cetra to do their work, or vessles to come back directly."

Draco
"What about the remnants? Are they just a failed leftover?"

Sonya
"No. They have their own roles in this. My guess has always been that they are made to learn to get around the Planet's defenses." Sips tea. "I never quite understood this longshot you and that one fragment hang onto. The idea these creatures and viruses will eventually be accepted as part of the Planet. It's in the planet's nature to reject them, you know. Only one can ultimately survive."

Draco
"One will eventually be chosen. They were before. But it's not my decision to make, nor is it yours. But that's what confounds me. Why keep both of US?"

Sonya
Because in the end, we help move the process a step toward the ultimate end. If it stagnated, it would be a poison that simply rotted away both sides.
Half smile: That and I have no intention of letting my plans fail. You have no intention of letting me win.

Draco
O suppose that makes sense. You know I thought about joining you once.

Sonya
*raise brow* Really now. You always seemed so adamant. When was this?

Draco
About the 4th time i think. I was tired and I think right before was the time you just crushed me at this whole thing and only didn't set the end game cause Kris had blown up the reactor or something. But anyways I was tired and or thought what if she's right and we really just need to finish this process.

Sonya
"Ah yes... I recall Heiner and Arunika never even awoke then. His explosion stopped everything before it started. Left many reborn without much of a purpose that cycle. Ended up being a very short lived victory indeed."
A low groan "And Clouds incarnation was simply insufferable for it."

Draco
That big sword always iritates me. He's lost like 3 separate times because he can't wield it in tight quarters so well.
I also think it's odd you and I are just about the only ones that haven't gender jumped. Though I do think I'd make an attractive scientist in those heels.
And Kris makes an adorable if spicy red head.

Sonya
"Hey, do what trips your trigger. The female tends to be underestimated in history, so it works well for a world altering mastermind."

Draco
Wait you get to CHOOSE?!
I thought it was a coin flip thing?!

Sonya
"Seriously? You've done this HOW many times and you didn't know this?" Sigh. "I revoke your rival card. Seriously man."

Kris ooc
His incredulous face is killing me

San ooc
My sides hurt from giggling, omg XD ))

kris ooc
Lol yun needs to hear that one

San ooc
I'm gonna c&P this lol

Draco
He suddenly goes stark wife eyed, "Oh good gods you were HOJO"

Sonya
Flat deadpan look, "Oh my Sith I am going to just total you in the next life. You JUST NOW figured that out??"

Draco
He thought about it, "then again if I had that mug I would have swapped too."

Sonya
"It was a phase! I was in one of those crazy 'lets try this for kicks' moods."

Draco
"And you went with mad scientist?! You weren't playing seriously yet were you?"

Sonya
I created a super monster that had a corpse-parent complex and needed a bottle of shampoo a day for maintainance, then tried to breed the cetra with a lion-wolf to create a magical super-furry. How serious do you think I was?
Granted that near-miss with the meteor got me VERY serious immediately afterward. Finally found my game.

Draco
Yeah the interbreeding thing really threw me like what was the actual goal what did you think would be achieved?

Sonya
Nekos*

Draco
Or was that a "hold my beer I'm gonna do science"

Sonya
Pretty much

Draco
"Nekos." He said it with such disbelief. "I'm never letting that go."

Sonya
I figured I had an eternity to figure out what to do with my immortality. Come on. Who would have thought the genocide route would include both sides in his plans right off the freakin' bat?

Draco
Yeah that went a little whacky because at first it's all mother was perfect and the cetra are perfect oh but I need all your lives to make spaceship earth

Sonya
Seriously *rubs temples* What part of that plan was a good idea?

Draco
What if he figured this out before all of us and decided he was going to reset the whole board?

Sonya
Maybe. But his way there was nothing to reset. Both sides lose. No lifestreams to repopulate.

Draco
Maybe that was the point too. End the great question by eliminating the possibility of the answer?
He IS out of his mind.

Sonya
It's a possibility.
He and Jenova got way off the game in that one. Definitely not one of my better cycles.

Draco
Maybe that's why they made me because remember I haven't always been your opponent I came after that whole fiasco.
To sharpen you up.
Force you to play to win.

Sonya
yes directly after to be exact.
I certainly didn't take any downtime right after that to find and get the game back on track

Draco
Indeed. And you shot me if I recall.

Sonya
You did get in the way.

Vincent
His eyes went wide again, WAIT was VINCENT ever a female?! I must knowwww

Sonya
*a sigh* believe it or not that one has never cycled back in. Hes still on the same life as he had back in the Jenova crisis."
or thats how yun was playing him))

Draco
Howwwww?!

Sonya
Wellllllll....... *rubs back of neck*
He got in my way so I might have... tweaked him...a little. Maybe a lot. But I never anticipated this side effect.
of course, I never thought Lucretia would pull the stunt she did on said tweaking either...

Kris
Yeah and what about her still trapped in the ice as it were?

Sonya
I don't do well with jealousy. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
https://ff7rebirth.forumotion.com

The Dead Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth and Other RPs-
Jump to: